I had considered trying to squeeze in some final clarifications on things into this comic, but I've reached the conclusion that would only confuse matters even further, and that this was the only proper way to end this.
- FV5 has size change limitations if the target is exceptionally large, but she can overcome that with a bit of effort.
- "Beam" spells are their own classification, but they're easy to spot because they are accompanied by a TF gun style beam that's clearly visible. Spells that can't be seen don't count.
- Ellen can put her hands together while using Beam spells.
- If both hands use FV5, this results in a special, more exagerrated variant.
- If both hands use different spells, both effects will be applied without canceling each other out
- If both hands use the same spell, but not FV5, the only difference is that it's more difficult to resist the effects
- Copy and Scan are separate spells, the former only ever affecting Ellen, the latter affecting whoever she targets with Paste or Fusion Paste. Both copy forms, but "Copy" is the only one that can copy enchanted forms (though it usually doesn't copy any special abilities)
- Melting Pot is basically Copy, but copying two people into a single form for Ellen.
- Flashlights are cool
- Ellen has a number of generic morphing spells, such as shrinking, and several others.
- Some of Ellen's beam spells affect clothing, some of them do not. She can basically turn clothing resize on or off with a hand pose that results in the opposite of what would normally happen for that spell.
- When combining spells, one effect can resize clothing while the other doesn't. This can result in things like the clothing changing to fit someone becoming taller, but not changing to account for them also shrinking
- Ellen's beams can affect anyone standing too closely together, including Ellen herself. Ellen can prevent this by positioning her thumb a particular way, making it so only a single target can be affected (though it will be easier to resist).
- Grace absorbs most transformations, keeping them from affecting her clothing
- This comic, though adorable with heavy, furry Tedd, can largely be ignored
- Ellen basically has a chain transformation spell that affects herself