I wanted to do the whole "bunch of calculations to show trying to think through something" meme thing with the second-to-last panel, but I'm not qualified to actually do that, so I just went with a bunch of not-so-complex things.
These not-so-complex things were:
- The Konami Code. This sequence of button presses is in a bunch of games, and it's a common Easter Egg in things these days.
- The cubed root of 0.5, AKA how you figures out what percent size to make something in three dimensions if it's supposed to be half-sized.
- The actual area difference when you do the math comparing a 14" pizza to a 12" pizza.
- The cubed root of 2, AKA how you figures out what percent size to make something in three dimensions if it's supposed to be double-sized.
- And, of course, 2+2=4, which is too complicated to elaborate on here.