- Start of magic and awakening explanation from Sister 2
- The comic specifically about Elliot's energy buildups
- He really doesn't like traveling
- "...Energy buildups are harder to deal with..." (Where there is excess magic)
Elliot's question in the first panel was originally clear with no room for misinterpretation because the other ways to interpret it hadn't occurred to me. Once they did, that text got blurred up a notch.
Anyway, yeah. Ellen doesn't get energy buildups anymore, and it's theoretically the result of spending time outside of the area afflicted with excess magic. Or maybe that really was a were-goat, and its were-goat magic fixed everything? That does seem more plausible.
For those who care, Ellen and Nanase mystery adventures comic reference:
- Mystery of The Mall Jewelry Thief #1
- Mystery of The Mall Jewelry Thief #2 (continued)
- Mystery of The Haunted Locker Room